What are the responsibilities of a Lead Officer?
- Active Patrolling
- Report writing
- Access control monitoring
- Meeting with Property Management to solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Explaining and demonstrating proper patrol procedures, health and safety regulations, and company practices and procedures.
- Providing guidance to trainees in areas where improvement is required during their three month probation period
- Advising Intelligarde Management of various disciplinary issues from staff, making recommendations about who should and should not work on site.
- Conducting initial training for new recruits in addition to performing regularly assigned duties.
- Evaluating and clearly documenting observations of trainees’ performance
- Appropriately responding to S/O infractions of Intelligarde’s rules and regulations by notifying management.
- Actively participating as a member of Intelligarde’s leadership team
- Submitting all documentation within required time frames
- Completing necessary recertification and attending all required training programs
- Following professional ethics and abiding by Intelligarde’s rules and regulations
What skills or qualifications make a good fit for a Lead Officer?
- Must be comfortable sitting and/or patrolling for extended periods of time
- Must be a good oral and written communicator
- Should possess leadership skills and an ability to train and mentor junior employees